Re: beg

> I have the complete 3 CD set. I can snail mail 'em for you.
>
> Is it illegal in China to get the 3 CD set?

offtopic... and I ain't debating

How do you know that they wouldn't put you in prison for 30yrs for
doing this?  You know the fbi or whoever, is looking like fools
lately for all the secrets that have gone to China.  Do you want
to be their fall guy?  Our respective edu systems do have good
relations and if a transfer of this sort was possible it would
likely be allready in progress.  Mr Li should contact the univ
in his area in China (if he is not an fbi agent, which is not
unlikely).

mike