Re: Sound testing

> However, the documentation does not give the default
> settings for I/O Base and IRQ. I think this is why the
> device is not configured.

you say, it's an pci card. so it should be fully auto-detected.
if it's not, then you probably use the wrong driver.
sb16pci (aka sb128) needs the es1371 driver.

regards

Real programmers don't comment their code.
It was hard to write, it should be hard to understand.
--
Become part of the world's biggest computer cluster -
join http://www.distributed.net/