Re: beg

On Sun, Sep 24, 2000 at 03:48:10PM -0500, Debian User wrote:

> How do you know that they wouldn't put you in prison for 30yrs for
> doing this?  You know the fbi or whoever, is looking like fools
> lately for all the secrets that have gone to China.  Do you want
> to be their fall guy?  Our respective edu systems do have good
> relations and if a transfer of this sort was possible it would
> likely be allready in progress.  Mr Li should contact the univ
> in his area in China (if he is not an fbi agent, which is not
> unlikely).

    Tell you what, if you're worried about the FBI, send the CDs to me first,
and I'll forward them to China. Since I'm in Canada, I'll just hope that the
RCMP isn't doing the same thing here. ;-)

    Mike

--
Michael P. Soulier <msoulier@storm.ca>
of nerd-like effort."  -Harley Hahn, A Student's Guide to UNIX