Sorry..

Sorry people.. my first post to this mailing list was sent in html. :-( How
am i ever going to live this down.... Here's a repost.. and im truely very
sorry for ths spam!

Rus..

Hi, an introduction.. my name's Rus.. I've been using RedHat for a bit.. and
now I'm making the jump to debs.. :-)

Anyways... I'm just wondering if their is anything I should know about
installing Helix gnome on top of Debian 2.2? I don't just want to 'upgrade
what ive got'.. I'd also like all the new programs/utilities/etc. that make
up the Helix install...

Also would i be correct in saying that I shouldn't have gnome running while
I download and install?

I dunno.. I just don't want to kill of my Debian install.. whilse also being
able to have the funky looking verison of gnome that my RedHat mate has!!
:-)

Anyways, thankyou very much for you time,

Rus