Re: I'm in trouble

On Fri, 22 Sep 2000, Leen Besselink wrote:

> > My problem is now I'm not able to boot Red Hat linux.

> > please help me how can I solve this problem, waiting reply urgently
> > because I have so many important files and email.
>
> Until we figure out what happend, maybe someone has had the same problem,
> why don't you just mount that partition, on storm Linux ?:
>
> just type this on a console or xterm:
>
> mount /dev/hda5 /mnt -v
> cd /mnt
> ls -l
> That should do it, or is there an other obsticle ?
> And maybe you can 'paste' your /etc/lilo.conf in your email, so we can
> take a look at it.
=============================
Here I send my lilo.conf file :-

# Storm Linux Boot Manager lilo configuration
boot=/dev/hda
root=/dev/hda7
install=/boot/boot.b
map=/boot/map
vga=normal
timeout=300
message=/boot/message
prompt

# Default boot entry
image=/vmlinuz
  label="storm"
  read-only

# Additional entry : windows
other=/dev/hda1
  label="windows"
  table=/dev/hda

# Additional entry : red
image=/boot/vmlinuz-2.2.12-20
  lable="red"
  initrd=/boot/initrd-2.2.12-20.img
  table=/dev/hda5
  read-only

when i enter command # lilo , it's show me

added storm
added windows
can't open /boot/vmlinuz-2.2.12-20 : no such file or directory.

please suggest what i will do.