Re: I'm in trouble

On Fri, 22 Sep 2000, Satyajit Das wrote:

<snip>

> My problem is now I'm not able to boot Red Hat linux.

<snip>

> please help me how can I solve this problem, waiting reply urgently
> because I have so many important files and email.

Until we figure out what happend, maybe someone has had the same problem,
why don't you just mount that partition, on storm Linux ?:

just type this on a console or xterm:

mount /dev/hda5 /mnt -v
cd /mnt
ls -l

That should do it, or is there an other obsticle ?

And maybe you can 'paste' your /etc/lilo.conf in your email, so we can
take a look at it.

<snip>