Re: junkbuster: how to pass through all cookies

> netscape proxy settings to localhost, port 5865. Any site that i try to go
> to it just says that the remote site closed the connection. What have i
> done wrong?

possibly your forward configuration is incorrect.
this error indicates, that you can connect the proxy, but the proxy cannot
connect the requested server - i think.
does netscape or junkbuster emit the error message?

btw: when posting such questions, you always should attach the associated
configuration files (i.e. .tar.gz of /etc/junkbuster).

regards

Real programmers don't comment their code.
It was hard to write, it should be hard to understand.
--
Become part of the world's biggest computer cluster -
join http://www.distributed.net/