Re: junkbuster: how to pass through all cookies

On Thu, 21 Sep 2000 17:06:08 Oswald Buddenhagen wrote:
> > How do I tell junkbuster to leave cookies alone? I've tried
> > putting
> >
> > > *
> > < *
> >
> > in /etc/junkbuster/cookiefile, but I'm not convinced this works.
	I decided to try out junkbuster. I installed it and pointed my
netscape proxy settings to localhost, port 5865. Any site that i try to go
to it just says that the remote site closed the connection. What have i
done wrong?

--
        Mario Filipe
        mjnf@uevora.pt