qt-designer compile failure

Hi All:

running 2.2 woody.

installed the new qt-designer package with apt-get and started tutorial.
Looks great but having a problem running g++.

First venture into qt-designer and C++ but the instructions are clear and I
have reviewed my procedures.  This is not bleeding-edge material or is it?

Here is the first test program from the tutorial.

#include <qapplication.h>
#include "PizzaEntry.h"

int main( int argc, char* argv[] )
{
  QApplication app( argc, argv );

  PizzaEntry pizzaEntry;
  app.setMainWidget( &pizzaEntry );
  pizzaEntry.show();

  int ret = app.exec();
  return ret;
}

Did not find 'INSTALL' file but it seems clear that I will need an environment
variable 'QTDIR'.

So here is the compile log before setting up that variable.

Script started on Thu Sep 21 15:20:52 2000
kgb10:/home/billb/DesignerApps# moc -o moc_PizzaEntry.cpp Pizzaentr    Entry.h
kgb10:/home/billb/DesignerApps# g++ _ -I /usr/lib/qt2/include Pizzaentry
Entry.cpp PizzaEnb tryTest.cpp &bsol;
[1] 7735
bash: bsol: command not found
kgb10:/home/billb/DesignerApps# PizzaEntryTest.cpp: In function `int main(int,
char **)':
PizzaEntryTest.cpp:8: `PizzaEntry' undeclared (first use this function)
PizzaEntryTest.cpp:8: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
PizzaEntryTest.cpp:8: for each function it appears in.)
PizzaEntryTest.cpp:8: parse error before `;'
PizzaEntryTest.cpp:9: `pizzaEntry' undeclared (first use this function)

[1]+  Exit 1                  g++ -I /usr/lib/qt2/include PizzaEntry.cpp
PizzaEntryTest.cpp
kgb10:/home/billb/DesignerApps# exit

Script done on Thu Sep 21 15:22:44 2000

Anyone have a fix for this problem?