Re: FA310TX (tulip) and potato

I've been using tulip/fa310tx combos for over a year now with great
success. The key is that there are 2 different fa310tx cards out there.
Rev 1 doesn't play nice with linux, whereas Rev 2 works great. There is
a subtle difference in the serial number scheme which is detailed on the
netgear website and in the linux installation instructions on the driver
floppy (which comes with an old tulip.c file).