Re: FA310TX (tulip) and potato

Yes, this is the second comment I've heard to the effect of "the FA310TX is not
worth the circuit board it's printed on." I've always had nothing but luck with
them, and I don't particularly feel like purchasing a 3Com NIC and getting it
shipped overnight, but that looks like it may be the only option.

Sadly, I've tried the latest drivers and encounter the same problems. ::sigh::
Looks like Outpost.com is going to get some more of my business tonight, unless
I can get this thing to work...

Thanks for your advice, though, this isn't to say that I don't appreciate it :)
I'd just rather not buy anything more right now :\

-Evan