junkbuster user-agent defaults to Mozilla 3.0 for Macintosh

What's with this silly junkbuster default

user-agent @

in /etc/junkbuster/config ?

>From the manpage:

"In  Version 1.4  and later,  if user-agent  is set  to @  (at) these
headers are sent  unchanged in cases where the  cookiefile specifies
that  a cookie  would be  sent,  otherwise  only default  User-Agent
header  is  sent.  That  default  is  Mozilla/3.0  (Netscape) with  an
unremarkable Macintosh configuration."

In other words, the user-agent  is mangled by junkbuster to be Mozilla
3.0 for Macintosh.  I noticed this when my friend  wanted to check her
hotmail account on my linux box and hotmail complained about
an old browser version (although it would probably also explain some
problems I've had with other sites).

Shouldn't  this be debianized  to some  reasonable default  (like ".",
which passes the user-agent string through unchanged), or am I missing
something here?  -chris