Question about updates

I have sources.list set to the following:

# See sources.list(5) for more information, especialy
# Remember that you can only use http, ftp or file URIs
# CDROMs are managed through the apt-cdrom tool.
#deb http://http.us.debian.org/debian stable main contrib non-free
#deb http://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US stable/non-US main contrib non-free
#deb http://security.debian.org stable/updates main contrib non-free

# Uncomment if you want the apt-get source function to work
#deb-src http://http.us.debian.org/debian stable main contrib non-free
#deb-src http://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US stable non-US

#uncomment for unstable
#deb ftp://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/ unstable main non-free contrib
deb-src ftp://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/ unstable main non-free contrib
#deb http://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US unstable/non-US main contrib non-free
deb-src http://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US unstable/non-US main contrib non-free
deb ftp://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/ stable main non-free contrib
#deb-src ftp://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/ stable main non-free contrib
deb http://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US stable/non-US main contrib non-free
#deb-src http://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US stable/non-US main contrib non-free

deb http://spidermonkey.helixcode.com/distributions/debian unstable main

Will I get security updates with `apt-cache update ; apt-cache upgrade`
using this configuration, or are the security updates kept in a different
place. I guess my question could also be phrased: what is the criterion for
an updated package being placed in stable, and if I want to keep up with
security updates and bug fixes do I have to track anything else that the
default locations?

--
Harry Henry Gebel, Senior Developer, Landon House SBS        ICQ# 76308382
West Dover Hundred, Delaware