Unidentified subject!

I have set up the Apache JServ (v. 1.1.2) with the debian Apache package
(1.3.9, potato). The jserv distibution comes with a configure script that
was easy to use. It asks you for parameters, and placed everything
where it needed to go. The instructions say you *have* to use the jsdk2.0,
solaris version. I am also using an IBM version of the JDK (1.1.8) in
/usr/local, and not the Debian jdk package. Don't think that makes a
difference, but thought I should mention it. I might have had to tweak a
line or two in a conf file (don't remember for sure at the moment) but it
was no big deal to get it running and try the examples. Haven't been able
to compile a servlet yet, but don't think it's a problem with the install.

Ernest Johanson
Web Systems Administrator
Fuller Theological Seminary