Re: Linux programming book

	Subject: Linux programming book
	Date: Tue, Sep 19, 2000 at 10:03:08AM -0500

Quoting Cantoni, Mike(mike.cantoni@trane.com):
> I am looking for a book on Linux Programming.  Does anyone have a preference
> between Linux Application Development or Beginning Linux Programming or
> something else.

I have both and found the 'Beginning Linux Programming'
(1st edition)' more useful.  'Linux Application Development'
was OK but slanted towards RedHat.  I would think the
second edition of 'Beginning Linux Programming' would be a good
addition to the first.

:-) HTH, YMMV, HAND :-)

--
Computers follow your orders, not your intentions.