Off Topic - putty, RH, debian, title changes upon login

Hi guys,

I found this little bit of trivia interesting but I cannot figure out how it
is happening.  Under a friends RH box when I ssh into it from PuTTY it will
change the titlebar to username@his.domain.com: /directory.  That's very cool,
however, when I ssh into my debian box it just puts up domain.com - PuTTY.  Does
anyone know why/how this is happening for the RH box or how I could enable
this type of behavior for the Debian box?  It's rather handy to have a "short"
PS1 and have the full path that your in reflected in the titlebar.

Regards,

Bill