Re: gpm and X and mouse (fwd)

I have had 3 or 4 computers, and many different pointing devices.
All have worked fine this way. Mostly Logitech mice, but others
also.

Chris Majewski <majewski@cs.ubc.ca> wrote:
: It's been three computers and four mice already, and I've never
: had this working, so I'm curious if anyone has got it to work and
: under what circumstances, so that maybe the next time I spend money
: I can make duplication of these circumstances a consideration.
: -chris