minicom doesn't work. Why ?

Hi!

Minicom doesn't work on my system. I think the problem is in my system
(and not a bug in minicom) , because the same version used to work before
(that I needed to reinstall my system).

I cannot even type a single character on the terminal emulator.

When running under X11, I got the message:

Canot chown /dev/ptyxx: no such a device

I thought this may be releated to that I've installed the 2.2.17 kernel
with Unix98 ptys , so I tried with an older kernel (2.0.34) but it didn't
work either.

Help me ! (please write to me at the addres below)

Thank you
					Pablo De Napoli
					pdenapo@yahoo.com