Re: Which Netscape to use? / Thanks

Hi!

On Sun, 17 Sep 2000, Erik van der Meulen wrote:

> Thanks a lot! 475 got most favourable votes. It installs well (after I
> realised that the tar file is no longer required ;-)) and seems to
> perform stable.

This depends to a large extent on what pages you want to view. In case
they contain Java applets, forget all about stability in Netscape. I have
not yet found a recent Java plugin for Linux that behaves stable. Also, I
heard that Netscape tends to crash on certain JavaScript constructs.

Greetings,

	Holger