Re: Debian 2.2

On Sun, Sep 17, 2000 at 10:58:58AM -0700, Nate Amsden wrote:
-|looks like bad cds to me, i'd get new ones from somewhere(not sure where
-|to reccomend) see the debian homepage for who has them, or if you have a
-|CD-R you can make your own. it seems since debian does not make their
-|own cds(non commercial) quality can be questionable from vendor to
-|vendor. ive had many bad debian cds in the past i don't think its
-|uncommon.
-|
-|nate
-|
-|> solfa wrote:
-|>
-|> Dear Sir,
-|>
-|> This is the first time I am trying out Debian and I am having alot of
-|> problem. I have tried all the other Linux distributions except Debian
-|> and I am not very happy about them.

[SNIP]

I got my 4 CD's from http://www.linux-cd.com
Very dependable, reasonable cost.

--
---
Christopher W. Aiken, Scenery Hill, Pa, USA