gnome-users-guide

    So, I install the gnome-help package, which in turn installs the
gnome-help-data package, both from helixcode. However, when I try to do
anything with the help browser, it tells me that I'm missing things like the
gnome-users-manual.
    Now, I can find that on the Debian site, but why isn't there a debian
package for it on the Helixcode site? Unless I've missed it.

    Their Debian support is nice, considering how rpms are ruling the world of
Linux lately, but it seems lacking. The icons on the webpages of their package
listings are broken too.

    Mike

--
Michael P. Soulier <msoulier@storm.ca>
of nerd-like effort."  -Harley Hahn, A Student's Guide to UNIX