Re: Howto make exim not listen on port inet 25

Maybe the correct answer for this user is not to use exim at all but to
use ssmtp which is, I think, the tool designed for this job.

>From the package description:

A secure, effective and simple way of getting mail off a system to your
mailhub. It contains no suid-binaries or other dangerous things - no mail
spool to poke around in, and no daemons running in the background. Mail is
simply forwarded to the configured mailhost. Extremely easy configuration.

WARNING: the above is all it does - it does not receive mail, expand
aliases or manage a queue. That belongs on a mailhub with a system
administrator.