RE: Debian Gnome vs. Helix Gnome

On Fri, 15 Sep 2000, Sean 'Shaleh' Perry wrote:

> gnome in debian came from gnome.org, not helixcode.

	Yes, my terminology was incorrect, but the question stands. If
gnome is running the gnome project, but helix is extending it, what's the
current status between them? Does helix have commercial interests that I
should avoid? I find the information on their homepage a little scarce.

	Mike

"To listen to the words of the learned, and to instill into others the
lessons of science, is better than religious exercises."
		-- Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)