Re: corruption during power loss

On Thu, Sep 14, 2000 at 10:13:53PM -0800, Ethan Benson wrote:
> your other option is using a Journeling filesystem such as Reiser or
> ext3 (reiser i think is more mature at this point but still has some
> serious limitations such as being unsuitable for use on /)

It's time for Linux to integrate a journaling FS.  Will this be
happening with the upcoming 2.4? I mean 'integrated by default'.

Also, which of the journaling FS projects will be the one integrated
into the main kernel source tree (sometime)?

Sven
--
"We will run this with the same kind of openness we have run Windows,"
                 Steve Ballmer on their .net service