Re: Last attempt, Debian 2.2 with X, on a UltraSPARC 5, with a Type 6 keyboard

> I've heard on the grapevine, with very little detail, that there isn't a
> problem with Type 6 keyboards under Redhat, so what's the problem with
> Debian?

1) grab the keymap file from redhad (or maybe from woody?). or
2) make heavy use of xmodmap (see /etc/X11/Xmodmap)
both should work ...

hth

Real programmers don't comment their code.
It was hard to write, it should be hard to understand.
--
Become part of the world's biggest computer cluster -
join http://www.distributed.net/