sendmail: Domain must resolve

Add this to /etc/mail/sendmail.mc, then run make in the same
directory.

FEATURE(accept_unresolvable_domains)dnl

But are you sure you need this?  If you just want this particular
address to resolve, just stick it in your /etc/hosts file and make
sure your /etc/mail/service.switch file has the line

hosts    files dns

which tells it to look at the hosts file before querying DNS.
Removing the "dns" from this file also stops DNS lookups completely.