Re: Potato install fails to load ROOT image

Maybe all your floppies have phisical errors... hey, that could
happen, it happened to me. Try to buy new floppy disks.

If this don't work, try to clean the floppy drive; get it out of the
laptop and clean it internally (BE CAREFUL). If this doesn't solve the
problem, I could say yo to buy a new one...

Do any other disks work fine?

Bye!