Re: gnutella

	Well i just ran gnutella and d/l some mp3 files.to check it
myself.
	Just get a server list from zeropaid.com and paste it
into the line next to the add button on the gnutellaNet
page and click add. This immediately brings up the hosts-
connectioned. I try to get at least 10 connections up and
running.
	Then go to the search page and type mp3 into the
search field and click the search button. On my cable
connection i get a full page of files listed within a few
seconds.
	Make your selections and click d/l . Select a bunch all
at once since some will fail due to time outs and must
be restarted. Dont forget a lot of the connections are limited
to 28kbs .
	The netstats on the first page will show how big the
catch is e.g. 181 hosts; 1680998260 files ; 330.4 GB. If
the net is very busy things run a bit slow so i  just run it
in the background and check it occasionally.YMMV.