RE: Help!! "No more processes left in runlevel"

I had exactly this behavior yesterday, although probably not for
the same reason.

I had uncommented the "echo" entry at the beginning of
/etc/init.d/rc, because I thought that would additionally print the
executed commands. However this switches rc to "only print" while
init itself sends real TERMs and KILLs.

So I ended up with "no processes left in runlevel" (and a crash)

:(

But I can't imagine what would change this entry if you didn't...

Christian