Re: vga-alike x11 font wanted

> > so my question is: does anybody know a 8x16 font with iso8859-1 encoding
> > and a vga-alike look?
>
> http://boogie.cs.unitn.it/dz/debian/packages/xvgafont_1.0_all.deb

thx - this is what i've been looking for ...
but this font does not have the line drawing characters needed for
"mc", etc... :-(
do you plan to put the remaining chars into the font?

in the meantime i found something other very promising:
the linux font project at http://dreamer.nitro.dk/linux/lfp/
their "terminal" font is pretty usable.

greetings

Real programmers don't comment their code.
It was hard to write, it should be hard to understand.
--
Become part of the world's biggest computer cluster -
join http://www.distributed.net/