laptop

	So I'm installing Linux on my first laptop, an IBM thinkpad, P-III
500 from work (they had '98 on it *shudder*). Installed fine, but I have
no idea how to configure X.
	What monitor do I chose for these LCD things? There are three LCD
screens listed, but none of them seem to work. I guess I can check the IBM
homepage and try to find the specs there...
	Anything interesting that I could know about PCMCIA devices? I've
never dealt with them before.

	Mike

"To listen to the words of the learned, and to instill into others the
lessons of science, is better than religious exercises."
		-- Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)