Re: realplayer plugin

On Sun, Sep 10, 2000 at 03:56:57PM -0400, Michael Soulier wrote:

> 	Hmm. Didn't work for me. If I add both of these entries, it tells
> me that a plugin for audio/x-pn-realaudio could not be found. Without
> these entries, and just the audio/x-pn-realaudio-plugin with an rpm suffix
> pointing to the plugin, I get:

I don't claim to understand the mysteries of RealPlayer, but at times it has
*seemed* as if running, on the RealPlayer menu, Help -> Mime Type/Plugin
Install has helped.

--
Bob Bernstein            "Sufficiently advanced file sharing systems
at                        should be indistinguishable from corporate