Re: realplayer plugin

	Hmm. Didn't work for me. If I add both of these entries, it tells
me that a plugin for audio/x-pn-realaudio could not be found. Without
these entries, and just the audio/x-pn-realaudio-plugin with an rpm suffix
pointing to the plugin, I get:

Unable to establish a connection to the server:
http://www.cnn.com/video/meta/empty.rpm

	Works on windoze, but I'd rather not have to boot into windoze to
use this stuff.

	Mike