Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 00:50:02 +0800
From: webmaster@my.netvigator.com
To: "msoulier@storm.ca" <msoulier@storm.ca>
Subject: Error: undelivered email - recipient email storage limit exceeded

Dear Sir/Madam

Your message cannot be delivered to the recipient because his/her mail box storage limit has exceeded.

The summary of your previous message:
From:         msoulier@storm.ca
To:           debian-user@lists.debian.org
Sent Date:    2000/9/11 AM 12:49:08
Subject:      Re: gnapster problems
Body:
*****************
On Sun, 10 Sep 2000, Dale Morris wrote:

> When I try to use gnapster, I get a message: disconnected. When I select
> connect to official server or last server there's some network activity,
> but then it shows disconnected. Is there a problem with napster? More
> legal problems? or is it my system?
> Here's what I've changed since the last time it worked..
> changed sources.list in apt to woody and did the apt-get update, apt-get
> upgrade. I'm runnin Helix gnome and after the upgrade I had gdm(gnome
> display manager) for login. When I removed gdm, the system removed gdm
> *and* helix-core.. don't know if this is the problem or not.
> I also wonder if it is some sort of security issue, but licq and
> gnomeicu are both working fine. Any suggestions?
> thanks

	I get the same thing. I'm currently on by connecting to one of the
opennap servers. I'm not sure what's wrong either.

	Mike