Re: gnapster problems

	Except that I rebooted into *shudder* windoze to see if the
official napster client was still working, and it was. I rebooted into
Linux and gnapster was having the same problems. Maybe part of napster is
shut down and I got lucky in windoze? Don't know...
	It'd be cool to continue on the private servers even if they shut
down napster, but how long before those private servers are nailed
too? Seems to me that gnutella is the next target. Granted, they transfer
everything there, but they could be forced to screen mp3s. I mean, we'd
have the change the file extensions during transfer. ;-)

	Mike