Debian 2.2 or woody

Hi,

I'm going to install a new debian system at home (as I commented in
some other messages)... but I'm now wondering if installing the 2.2 or
woody version...

Since I discovered apt :-) in slink, I've been always using the
unstable distribution. I would use 2.2, but in that version there are
not the "latest" versions of some programs, for example, emacs, gnome,
etc. And the problem of this, is that if I want to get one of this
from the unstable I will have to download A LOT of dependencies that
will make my installation a 2.2/woody mixture.

Any good reasons to use one or another? If not, I'm going to install
woody as I've always done... :)

Bye!

--
Do you really think win is easy to use?