Re: hdparm

I worried about this too a few days ago and came to the conclusion
that adding a line to an existing script might be unreliable, since
package installations may replace said script.. so I added my own
script. I then put this script in /etc/rc.boot/, a directory whose
infinite mysteries I have yet to explore. -chris