Re: kde or gnome?

Just a small clarification sought :
What exactly is meant by Gnome or KDE compliance ?

Is it the capability of running Gnome or KDE apps ?

I'm on fvwm2 and blackbox. I've both qt (for KDE) and
necessary libs for running gnome apps installed. I am
able to run  kmail,  kedit  (and other kde packages),
gedit, gxedit, balsa  etc. (gnome apps) on both these
window managers.

I thought all window managers would, if the necessary
libs are installed. I notice here confirmation of the
same with sawfish and icewm.

Am I wrong somewhere and there is more to it ?

USM Bish