Re: DHCP client setup for @Home

I used the boot floppies, and it worked with my cable modem. I guess I
didn't know it was using pump, it just worked by magic. I went ahead and
installed dhcpcd when I was done.

BTW, make sure you get root.bin, resc.bin, plus all three driver floppies
BEFORE you start the installation and blow away your hard drive. I'll leave
it as an exercise to the reader why I wanted to stress this point.  ;-)

John