Universal Midi Player UMP

Hi All,

Has anyone been able to make UMP work with Debian 2.2 and
Communicator 4.75?  UMP is a plugin that works with timidity and
allows you to play realtime midi files on the web.  I realize it's
not a debian package yet, however, if anyone has used it
successfully I'd appreciate feedback on what you had to do to get
it to work.  I get the X box with the 3 controls for it but can't
get the audio to work.  Audio works fine using the plugger plugin.

Thanks,

Victor