small problems PS

Hi,
Another one I forgot:  I'm running GNOME with enlightenment, and when I'm in
root, the pager (GNOME's pager, I got rid of enlightenment's) displays the
icons as if they were programs.  Each of these (the link to home and then 3
urls) are called 'gmc'.  If I close the programs the icons go away.  I was
having this problem under my other user name for a bit, but when I got rid of
e's pager it was randomly fixed.  Thanks for help, bye.

-Chris