horde: install problem

hi,

if i try to install the horde debian package (horde 2:1.2.0-12) for debian
unstable i get the following warning:

---
Working, please wait...Checking non-HORDE config files
      **** WARNING ****
You stated your using PostgreSQL as a database and
that it is local yet the install program cannot seem
to find the config files for it.  The install program
will NOT confiugre your database for use with HORDE
and thus will not function properly until you get this
fixed.

Please press ENTER
---

press ENTER doesn't work. I have to end with ctrl+c
why do I get this warning? I don't have a PostgreSQL database - I have a
MySQL DB. Or do I have configured it somewhere?

thanks for an answer...

cya
Joel