R: staroffice .bin

yes, it is. you have to chmod it if it's not

> What does it _do_ when you execute it?

it does staroffice installation and setup.
if you use it with the /net switch, it can installa one copy of
the product which every user can use. since it can take as much
as 280MB per user (with single install), the /net switch is a must
for anyone with more than one user on a machine

Marco Frattola (Pianificazione processi) -
Cubecom S.p.A.
Via de Marini,1 3 piano Torre WTC
16149 GENOVA
tel. 010 6591184