Re: networking problem

Trying Sven's ifup -a
SIOCSIFFLAGS: Resource temporarily unavailable
SIOCSIFFLAGS: Resource temporarily unavailable

I think I goofed up the kernel compile.  I remember being unsure of
questions
regarding pty unix98

dmesg | pty
pty: 256 Unix98 ptys configured

but I kind of recall not adding all modules concerning the pty code...

anybody think that's the problem?

mike