Re: how to run pppd as a user?

As root go into the pppconfig program.  Then I believe under the heading
of "advanced options" or the like their is a place to adduser to the
pon/poff utility.  That way you can add as many users as you like to have
access to the internet.

John Kerr Anderson
jkanders@alpha.delta.edu
Debian GNU/Linux 2.2