Re: parsing existing mbox

On Sat, Sep 02, 2000 at 07:19:01PM +0200, Carel Fellinger wrote:
:On Sat, Sep 02, 2000 at 11:23:17AM -0500, Will Trillich wrote:
:...
:> you've got a mbox with hundreds of messages
:> in it, and you've updated your .procmailrc or
:> exim.conf with new filtering rules, and you
:> wanna run them on your mbox to split it up
:> into pieces, perhaps forwarding certain messages
:> on to other folks, or deleting those matching
:> pattern X.

man procmail, there is (I belive) an option just for this. the rule
I'd use for deleting messages would be to sort them to /dev/null.

If this has been suggested or ruled out already, well I apologize for
jumping in mid-thread :)

-Jon