Re: Console based Word Processor

I recall that when WP 8 came out, Corel said the full version came with
a text-based version, but when I took a look at what is on the Corel
Linux CD-ROM (deluxe version with the full version of WP 8) I couldn't
find any text-base executable.  Of course, I didn't know what to look
for, but I couldn't find any mention in the manual either.

When I tried to install it on my potato system, it wanted to replace
perl-5.005 with perl-5.004 and remove a lot of programs.  I have WP 7
install on this system (in /usr/local) and don't have any perl problems
with that.  This could be easily fixed if one had access to the source,
of course, but....

I guess I'll stick with the older version, which works fine (and is
more stable than the Windows version).

Bob

--
Bob Nielsen, N7XY                          nielsen@oz.net