Re: Console based Word Processor

On Fri, Sep 01, 2000 at 03:45:51PM -0600, David Karlin wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 01, 2000 at 05:06:02PM +0100, Ted Harding wrote:
> > If I could get WP5 for UNIX up on Linux I'd run for it!
>
> I did my share of editing in Wordperfect, too.
>
> I suppose you could try running the old DOS version in dosemu.
>
> (Don't know about licensing issues, though.)

If you have a license for your copy, there should be no problem.  I ran
WP5 in dosemu for quite a while with no problems.  I have a copy of
Corel which includes WP8 and will take a look to see how to get the
text-based version working.  The manual doesn't appear to mention it.

--
Bob Nielsen, N7XY                          nielsen@oz.net
Bainbridge Island, WA                      http://www.oz.net/~nielsen