any sample configs for mutt using GnuPG?

Aargh!  After going through documentation which is out of date etc.
and then the annoying gpg.rc which comes with mutt but demands I
download RSA modules and so on.. does anyone have a sample config
which doesn't bother using patent-encumbered algorithms and simply
sets the right variables to let you sign/encrypt mail using stock
GnuPG?

Apologies if this has been asked and answered exactly too recently.

--
    loki
eloki@dingoblue.net.au

Dare I disturb the universe?  You bet I do! :)