RE: LILO

Chris,
  to see your options at the boot prompt, just press the tab key.  that will
give you a list of available partitions lilo is configured to boot from.  if
you want to change lilo options, boot into linux, by typing in linux at the
boot prompt, and edit your /etc/lilo.conf file.  the default=win option is
what you want to change if you want the machine to boot into linux by
default.  If you make a change to the file, you must run /sbin/lilo to write
the changes out to your mbr.  hope this helps out!!

jason